Friday, July 11, 2014

30 Is Not the New 20

Hello Loves,

As part of my 101 in 1001, I want to watch 10 TED talks. But not just any talks, talks that will really inspire or teach me something new. Recently I watched a talk called "Why 30 is not the new 20" By Meg Jay. Which got me thinking, now that I'm 20 and all. How am I going to define my new decade?


She gave some incredibly valid points about making the most of your new decade weather 20, 25, or even 29. How do you make sure these critical years do not go to waste. This is a time to decide who you want to be for the rest of your life. You are building the blocks to your future. Now does this sound as scary to you as it did to me??? 

I think if we take it one day at a time with clear goals in mind (or written down) it will be much easier to handle!

Roaring 20's or not?
XOXO
D