Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Yoga

Hello Yogis,

So part of my 101 in 1001 challenge I wanted to wake up early and practice yoga every morning.

DoYogaWithMe.com

I don't have the time, energy, or money to go to a yoga studio every morning so I had to find the next best alternative! I found this amazing website: DoYogaWithMe.Com and I'm just so happy with it!

Obviously I am a beginner in yoga and they have an entire beginner's corner with free videos to follow along. The teachers are fantastic! You can choose the length, level, and type of yoga you want to do. My favorite video so far has been "Love yourself yoga" with Nicky Jones.

I've recently started doing the "Bend and Stretch". It really is helping me stretch more and it makes me feel better and much more awake and invigorated for my day ahead.

I really have enjoyed doing yoga this early and I have until August 4th to make it a full month!!!

Namaste
XOXO
D.