Friday, August 29, 2014

First Week Back!

Hello Loves,

Well my first week back is finally over!!! I swear Wednesday felt like Friday and if you told me that I've been back for a month I'd believe you. It has been the longest week ever. Like we picked up right where we left off!!!

It was a pretty crazy week! I started off dropping a class then I had to add another one. And all my classes are in the afternoon which makes me feel like I'm not doing anything all day. Hopefully I can get a job or internship. I need there to be less people on campus it's impossible to walk anywhere!

Naturally this semester started off string with letters and making our presence known to all the new freshmen (there are soooo many of them!!) 


I hope you all started the semester right and strong!
Have a great semester!
XOXO
D.