Friday, September 26, 2014

Do Yoga With Me

Hello my Yogis,

So as you know my previous blog got deleted, which was so sad because I posted about this awesome website that helped with my goal of waking up early and practicing yoga every morning for a month. Doing yoga every morning has been a long-time goal of mine, finding this site has really helped me be able to reach my goal. I don't have the energy or money to go to a yoga studio in the early morning.


DoYogaWithMe.com

The first video I tried out was "Love Yourself". It was the perfect video for my life at the moment. And at times its still the perfect video for when you need some rest, relaxation, and self love!!! I suggest trying a bunch of different beginners videos out and then find the one that works best for your needs at that moment.

Namaste
XOXO
D.