Wednesday, May 27, 2015

101 in 1001 Update

Hello Loves,

Even though I haven't been blogging, I have actually been keeping up with my 101 in 1001. It was kind of shocking to me too because it was mostly inadvertent! Here's an update on how it is all going.


one// Go on a trip with my Chi O sisters







My best friend, E, and I did a road trip over fall break to visit Bama. We went to a game, tailgated, and even went to a couple of frat parties. It was so much fun!! We saw the Chi O house, dressed up in game day dresses, tried traditional Southern fast food places (Raising Canes is my new love), and drove 28 hours in a span of two days. It was definitely a whirlwind vacation but so worth it!

two// Do something outside my comfort zone
So for this one I actually have a couple, maybe because my comfort zone is incredibly limited or because I've been trying to get out more or a combination thereof... but let me tell you, its been a lot more fun! I choose two:

 1. Watching Rocky Horror: I know this doesn't sound out-of-comfort-zone but it was! My best friend was Janet (the main character) and there were corsets, sex scenes, and transvestites.... need I say more?
2. Record a voiceover in Spanish for a commercial. Its kind of a long story but the gist is that I accompanied a coworker to the recording studio because they needed a male voice, but he was doing a really bad job and the owner of the company had me do the voiceover instead!! Now its on the website of my job! And instead of a male voice they have a five year old girl......#oops?


three//Go to a sports game I've never been to before
I went to my first college baseball game on Mother's Day. It was actually a lot more fun than I expected and we won (which obviously makes it better). I'll probably try to go to more home games this next upcoming season!




four// Go to brunch with friends
For my friend's birthday she planned a brunch! This was great because all my friends were invited, it was a birthday celebration (my favorite kinds of celebrations), it was a thing on my list, and I DIDN'T have to plan it!! We had a great time. The food was amazing, especially the cake dessert we got her, which was bread pudding!


Here's to more goal reaching & adventuring 
XOXO
D.