Monday, May 25, 2015

I'm BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!! Whaaaaat?!?!



Hello Loves!

I'm back!!! I know its shocking to me too!
I just disappeared one day in October and left this blog completely unattended. I feel horrible about it but I was going through a lot of stuff then and something just had to give (yes, I know excuses, excuses) BUT I missed every single second of blogging so I was determined to get back. I'm feeling a lot better now*. I wish I could say I was incredibly busy which is why I couldn't blog, but really I was just not dealing with life and my problems well, I'm still not at a place where I feel comfortable sharing but I am in a much better place than when I first disappeared, hopefully soon I'll be able to share some more, but for now I'm just happy to be back!!


I've missed this!
XOXO
D.

*I'm really still a mess.......I mostly said that to make myself feel better and feel less crazy!! **
** I promise I'm not as crazy as I sound!