Friday, May 29, 2015

Snapchat Anonymous

Hello All,

If you are anything like me you are also a Snapchataholic! That little white ghost is basically your best friend. My snapchat score is way too high and I constantly need to check it. I like seeing my friends, seeing what they are up to, and collecting geotags.



While I really miss being able to see each others best friends, I am enjoying the fire streaks! My best friend and I are already to 80. Now the goal is to reach 100! Obviously we also like collecting geotags, and seeing all the cool different ones available in different places. I also recently learned that we can make our own geotags on the snapchat website. While I am the opposite of artistic and creative, I really want one for my neighborhood so I might have to make one. I will keep you all updated. 

This isn't me but my friend sent it to me
This entire post seems to be pointless but I just really needed to get my addiction out there, the first step is admitting you have a problem right? Well I don't think its a problem, bust it might become one. I just really love snapchat to talk to my friends with. And the live snapstories from different events and cities around the world are my absolute favorite! I love being able to experience the world from my home..... although it does make me more antsy to travel and explore.

Happy Snapping
XOXO
D.