Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Bath & Body Works


Hello Y'all!!

Yesterday Bath and Body Works brought back six original fragrances that started it all!!! And they had a sale to kick off this momentous occasion!! Naturally, I could not stay away from BBWs since 3-wick candle sales are just my favorite thing in the world! The sale is also going on online so check it out!!

Here are some of my favorite things that I got!

Georgia Peach 3-Wick Candle - Home Fragrance 1037181 - Bath & Body Works
This is my hands down favorite candle of the mix!!

Honeysuckle 3-Wick Candle - Home Fragrance 1037181 - Bath & Body Works
Perfect Summer Scent

Mango Dragon Fruit 3-Wick Candle - Home Fragrance 1037181 - Bath & Body Works
I'm pretty sure I have an addiction

Kauai Lei Flower Crushed Coconut Body Scrub - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
Love this one!! Its summer and the scrub is sand which is a natural scrub!

Forever Sunshine Body Lotion - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
you can only find this one online, but I bought it when it was first released in stores and honestly it reminds me of summer and happiness.

Here's to a smell good summer!
XOXO