Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Summer Shades



Hello Loves,

So as you may or may not know, I am completely obsessed with nail polish. Every season is a new time to get fun new colors. I think nail polish is a fun way to accessorize any outfit, show your personality, or even brighten up your day. For me at least a fun color can completely change my day around. Here are some of the Summer colors I'm excited to use this season!!

saltwater happy - blues by essie
saltwater happy

peach side babe - corals by essie
peach side babe

mojito madness - greens by essie
mojito madness

melody maker - greens by essie
melody maker
Did You Take Lei Away
Hello Hawaii Ya?

all access pass - plums by essie
all access pass
I'm so looking forward to the light, bright blues/greens and purples. While I'm normally a pink nail polish kind of girl, I own a lot of blue and purple nail polishes haha. I just so enjoy how nail polishes go with the seasons, they actually give the feel of season changes here in Florida.

What colors are you excited for this summer?
XOXO