Sunday, June 21, 2015

Summer SOULstice

Hello Loves,

June 21st is the first official day of summer! It is also National Wear Your Lilly Day! So basically its an exciting day all around. I went to the local botanical gardens for some free early morning yoga and some fun networking events. The Summer Solstice yoga was put on by Athleta and we went with our local Levo League. I definitely want to do more stuff with my local Levo League after this!! Of course I also had to wear my Lilly! Here are some pictures of my fun:


people trickling in
My sister and me
Look at that Bridge!

Downward Facing Dog
Warrior 1


Pre-yoga selfues
This was such a fun event! We got to meet all sorts of people and exercise. After yoga we had a Father's Day Lunch (while wearing my Lilly). I got so caught up in the lunching that I forgot to take pictures for you all! But I wore one of my oldie Lilly prints that they no longer make.
What did you do on the longest day of the year?
XOXO