Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer Staycation

Hello Lovelies,

Since I'm working this summer I'll be staying home for the majority of it. Staying home is the perfect time to explore your city and make the most of what you have. While I'm super jealous of everyone's amazing adventures this summer and I can't wait for my own, having a staycation will definitely brighten up this summer.



As a child, my summer days were always jam packed. Now that I'm older and I'm in charge of my own day planning, my days are a lot slower with a lot more rest. While I've grown to love the restful aspect of my days having some adventures will cut up my potentially wasted days.

Hopefully this list will inspire you all to have an adventure filled summer!! I'm lucky enough to live in a diverse city with many different things available to me to do, but I'm sure you'll be able to translate it to your own hometown!

Picnic in your Favorite Spot

Go For A Bike Ride

Watch a Movie Outside

Go To A Drive In

Visit Your Local Farmer's Market

Volunteer At A Cause You're Passionate About

Find A Pen Pal

Go to the Beach/Mountain/Lake

Play in A Park

Get A Library Card

Go For Early Morning Runs

Watch The Sunrise or Sunset

Go To A Concert

Pick Up A Hobby

Try A New Restaurant

 Learn To Bake A Cake

Find The Best Ice Cream Store In Town

Make Brunch

Paddle Board

Boat Day

Live Like A Tourist

Pool Day

Go To The Shooting Range

Skydive

Go Kayaking

I hope these ideas inspire you to have a really fun staycation! If I come up with anymore ideas I'll probably add some more! Do you have anymore ideas?

Have An Adventure!
XOXO