Friday, July 31, 2015

Book Club: July 2015

Hello Fellow Book Clubbies!

This month was interesting in terms of reading. I was fairly busy but going out of time gave me great hours in the airport to read! I love having down time like that because I have uninterrupted reading time. I highly suggest bringing books when you travel, not only to take up time but also to stay entertained endlessly.


one// Pale Horse, Pale Rider by Katherine Anne Porter
This is a collection of short stories. At first they are a little confusing because Porter just jumps into the story. I really liked the second short story. They definitely take twists and turns and take you on a journey. I'd suggest reading them when you have a little bit of free time. Its great because the stories intertwine, but you can still read them independently.

Happy Reading!
XOXO