Friday, August 21, 2015

Sunrise & Sunset

Hello Loves,

I love sunrises and sunsets! But its so hard to wake up, slow down, and watch the sunrise and sunset every day. As part of my 101 in 1001, I had to chance to slow down and watch the sunrise and set in one day. It is something else completely being able to watch the sun go up over the ocean. It makes for the most amazing swimming and beautiful colors.


It is totally worth waking up early! I think I would want to do it more often. Apparently people wake up that early usually just to exercise!!! Crazy right? I think it could be a good idea..... I'll let you know if I do it again.



We were standing there watching the sun rise and right next to the rising sun there was this giant cloud! We could hear the rain falling onto the water that is when we knew that the rain was going to hit us soon. Little did we know that it would make landfall within seconds. We went to breakfast afterwards, nothing a little coffee couldn't fix.


This is the sunset at my school. It was a horribly rainy day by my house, but it was beautiful at my school. It was great because school hasn't started yet so it is still pretty quiet on campus.

Where do you see the sun rise and set?
XOXO