Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Coconut Oil {Face Mask}

Hello Loves,

A few weeks back I started this journey in coconut oil uses. My mom introduced me to this use. It was a face mask that she found on Pinterest and absolutely loved it and its results. Its a super easy mask to make and put on. The mask is very conditioning and moisturizing.


First you want to take a little bit of coconut oil, melt it until its soft but not liquid. Mix less than a spoonful of oats into the oil. Remember a little bit goes a long way when it comes to coconut oil!!



Make sure to lay on a towel because this mask can get a little messy! Very liberally put the mixture on your face. Rub it in, this will make it melt. Let it sink into your skin for a couple of minutes before washing it off. Wash the oil off with water only, just to get the excess off and let the moisture lock in.

My mom loved how moisturized her face felt afterward! And it lasted a really long time. I was scared that the extra oil would make me break out but it actually didn't at all which was a nice surprise! Check out my previous coconut oil post!!

What other uses do you have for coconut oil?
XOXO