Tuesday, September 1, 2015

School's Back In Session {Senior Year Day 1}

Hello Loves,

Last Monday was my first day back at school. Which officially makes me a senior!!! **Queue Panic** The first day of school is actually the first last day of school. How horrible is that? Its my last first day ever!!! Basically everything this year will be the last one. While I still want to go to grad school it will not be the same thing making this my last first day. I don't start classes on Monday until 5pm (don't even get me started on how much my schedule sucks). Before class I went to work!! I am keeping my internship throughout the year. I'm really excited but I also know how crazy busy it will be!! Mondays we typically have chapter at night, since its the first week of school, we didn't have chapter. Unlike in high school you don't specifically see everyone on the first day.

First First Day of School
Overall my first day back was pretty horrible! I think I threatened to quit over a million times in just one day. What I have found is that the first week of school is always the worst week of school, it doesn't help that we almost had a hurricane hit. But it's usually the worst week because we are still trying to get our footing and professors just assume we are back in the swing of things. All of my professors lectured on the first day AND I am already behind on my work. I spent this last weekend working and doing homework! Its been so busy. I hope this week will be a lot better after I finally feel like I'm back in the swing of things.

How was your first day back?
XOXO