Thursday, September 17, 2015

Set, Spike, Wish

Hello loves,

As I've said about a million times, I feel, I am in a sorority- Chi Omega to be specific. Today is our philanthropy day "Set, Spike, Wish." All of our proceeds go to Make-A-Wish Foundation. Make-A-Wish (MAW) is an amazing foundation that grants the wish of children that are ill or combating an illness. Last year we were able to raise enough money to grant a total of 5 wishes! It's truly amazing and touching to see how a wish can transform not only the child's life, but also the family's life. We are wish makers. We don't just help children but we help families. That's why I'm so proud and happy to support MAW. 




We had a great turn out of a bake sale, a banner signing, and right now different frats are competing in a volleyball tournament! (yes, I am live blogging this!). I was able to be a line ref for one game which was really fun. I love volleyball and being involved in the game, not just watching, was a great experience. If you feel inclined to donate to our great cause we have a personal chapter link HERE. Every cent goes directly to Make-A-Wish and you help our chapter collect money to grant a wish!

Keep Wishing
XOXO