Friday, September 18, 2015

Take Me To The Ball Game

Hello Loves,

I'm not a huge baseball fan, like I won't sit down and watch baseball on tv mostly because I don't fully understand it. I know that doesn't sound possible but I really don't fully understand baseball. It wasn't until this past May in which my best friend took me to a baseball game. It was so much fun actually being able to understand what was happening since she was explaining it to me. I have decided that I want to try to get into watching these sports more, mostly because it's such a fun way to hang out with friends and make memories.



Through my internship I got this awesome opportunity to present at a baseball game then we got tickets to watch the game. I took my sister, her friend, and my mom with me. My aunt is in town with my cousin but they didn't want to go. I'm really happy that I got to go! It was so fun.



Go Marlins!
XOXO