Friday, October 9, 2015

All The Cupcakes

Hello Loves,

Yesterday was my first taste of vegan cupcakes. I am not someone that likes trying new foods. I am not very food adventurous but I must say I will try everything once and go from there. I love cupcakes and all sorts of sweets, but I'm not a huge fan of the whole vegan idea. I'm more partial to traditional/normal baked goods. Basically yesterday my friends and I kicked off fall break by going to aerial yoga then going to the bakery next door. As an avid Cupcake Wars fan, I couldn't just pass up trying the cupcake, even if they are vegan.


I ordered four different flavors (sadly I didn't take a picture until after I ate the first one). The first cupcake flavor I tried was triple chocolate. I can honestly say that chocolate flavored cupcakes are much more chocolatey when they are vegan!! I normally stay away from chocolate cakes, but I could not stop eating these.


I'm so happy I tried these cupcakes. I didn't eat them all; I shared with my little sister (who doesn't like cake, but loved these!). They were the best post-yoga treats I could ever think of. The cupcakes were moist and not at all dense. The frosting wasn't overly sweet, but just the perfect touch. Guess I need to go back for more flavors!! 

Have you ever had a vegan cupcake?
XOXO