Saturday, October 31, 2015

Book Club: October 2015

Hello Fellow Clubbies!!



This month was such a struggle! I had the hardest time getting a book to read. I ordered a book and it was the wrong book, so I had to return it anyway long story short I was finally able to get my hands on the books that I did want to read for this month. I did have to start a little later than I normally would've liked, but I was so happy to have my book that I couldn't put it down!!

The book I picked a self-help book! It was an interesting read and it had a lot of really great information! Someone I really trust and respect suggested that I look into Brene Brown, her TED talks and her books, more specifically this book. Although it was suggested to me a while back it was definitely a great read and I highly recommend it!!
Gifts-of-Imperfection

one// The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown 
This is not like regular self-help books, it is not a list of dos and do nots. It is  more of patterns and habits that we should practice to develop Wholehearted Living. I think that it was really helpful and interesting to read. Its a quick read and Dr. Brown is super personable! I would totally suggest checking out her blog too!!

What are you reading?
XOXO