Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Coconut Oil {Aromatherapy}



Hello Loves,

I love aromatherapy! So when I found that Coconut oil can be used to make an aromatherapy session I could not wait to try it out! I find that aromatherapy can be incredibly helpful especially in helping with relaxation from stress (school). I get all sorts of stuff from Bath & Body Works, but it would be so cool to make my own.



The recipe is pretty simple. You add your blend of favorite essential oils to some coconut oil. You dab this mixture to your temples and the back of your neck when you are feeling stressed or nauseous.

Suggestions:

essential oils for first aid and healing
Bay: benefits for clarifying and warming
Cardamon Seed: alluring, comforting, warming
Chamomile: calming, relaxing
Cinnamon: refreshing, vitalizing
Eucalyptus: purifying, invigorating
Lavender: calming
Lemon: cheering, refreshing (use sparingly)
Peppermint: invigorating, refreshing

I personally love calming scents to help me unwind from a long day at school or work. It is such a great way to relax! I find that aromatherapy is also very fun for a spa day or as part of a girls night!

What is your favorite scent?
XOXO