Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy Hour

Hello Loves,

Three months ago I turned 21!! It was so fun! As part of being 21 I can now try out a bunch of different fun drinks. We get to go to different happy hours: Cheesecake Factory, a local bar, a wine house. Turns out I like wine* and fruity drinks! My friends and I are working on becoming wine experts by hosting wine and cheese nights as often as possible.

My sister and I decided to go out and buy Strawberry Daiquiri Mix. It was so easy and fun to make! I really like sweet, mixed drinks.



Recipe:
1 cup Rum
3/4 cup Lime Juice
1/3 cup Sugar
1 whole bag Frozen Strawberries

First blend the the rum and lime juice then dissolve the sugar in the mixture. Then blend the strawberries and the rum in the blender. Blend until smooth then serve in chilled glasses. Then ENJOY!!

What's your favorite drink?
XOXO

*white wine: moscato :P