Friday, November 20, 2015

Gift Ideas for the Men in your Life

Hello Loves,

The holidays are right around the corner!!!! It is literally the best time of the year. I love Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and all of December!!! Christmas is literally my favorite. I love shopping for everyone in my life. I make a million lists with things I think they would like from what I hear them talk about throughout the year. But even with all that preparation shopping for the men in my life is always the most difficult! So I started researching early!!



17181_BL8133

Bacon Making Kit

Product_XDJ10301_Image_1




I also love giving gift certificates to their favorite restaurants or tickets to different sporting events. I think these are good ways to spend time together! My dad and I went to a dolphins game and it was so fun, especially since it was great time to spend together.

Do you have gifts picked out for the guys in your life?
XOXO