Monday, November 9, 2015

Senior Walk

Happy Football Monday!

An important tradition at my school is Senior Walk. This always happens at the Homecoming game. The tradition allows the seniors to walk onto the football field entering before everyone else. It has been a huge dream of mine to get on the football field! I am so happy that I got to experience this! That's one thing I can cross off my bucket list :).



Our stadium just got remodeled for this football season! Which means we were the first seniors to be able to get to see the stadium that up close. We needed to check in for Senior walk an hour and forty five minutes before kick off. This was a huge deterrent to a lot of people because it means we did not get to tailgate! Our school is known for tailgating. This game marks my last homecoming game of my undergraduate career. It is the first major last of senior year which made it very bittersweet.

What cool football tradition do you have?
XOXO