Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving

Hello Loves,

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It is the perfect kick off to the holiday season. It is a time for family and friends and to reflect on all the good things that occurred this past year. It is a great time to reflect on how lucky I am to have so many wonderful people and things in my life. This is also when we take our Christmas picture for the year and eat the most delicious food.

Appetizer: onion pizza (my dad's specialty!)

My sister decorated the table! It looked so nice and festive

the man bird of the hour! So amazing!! Still enjoying leftovers :) 

Dinner wouldn't be complete without some dessert. We made an Apple Tart topped with chocolate M&M ice cream

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours. I hope you had an amazing day!

I'm thankful for:
- my family
- my friends
- my sisters (Chi Omega and not)
- my health
- my family and friends' health
- my access to education
- a safe community
- freedom
Lastly and definitely not least: each one of YOU!


Especially with how everything in the world is going and how difficult it is to see the good of everything that is happening it is important to remember how lucky we are. I know I am so incredibly lucky to have so many wonderful people and opportunities in my life that I will forever be grateful for.
What are you thankful for?
XOXO