Thursday, December 31, 2015

Book Club: December 2015

Hello My Fellow Clubbies!!

I cannot believe that the year is wrapping up already! This year has gone by way too fast! I have to say that this book club journey has been an exceptionally fun one. I really enjoy this part of the month! It really does help me get enough reading done throughout the month even when school is beyond crazy. I would really like to hear your feedback on what you all think or if you have any books to recommend! Happy New Year! Here's to a fun, full of reading 2016!

Yes Please by Amy Poehler
Do I even have to say it? So FUNNY!! Just as I expected. It was great because it felt like Amy was talking just to me and we are now best friends. I really liked learning about her life from her point of view. Go read this. Its quick and easy and fun to read. 

The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry
This is a great story! I am so glad I got to read it. Its the perfect story to get you ready for Christmas. It is really is an easy read, but go pick it up!

What was your favorite book this year?
XOXO