Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Jammies

Hello Loves,

If you are confused by the name of this post you need to watch this video below! It is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen. This family has also made more videos and they are so funny! You need to watch them!
They are a favorite of mine which caused me to show it to my entire family only to inspire us to get matching family Jammies! This is literally my favorite way to get into the Christmas spirit. We get to celebrate in the most comfortable way ever and opening our presents on Christmas day is the cutest.

My friends and I are all huge lovers of Christmas. So as a sorority we decided to get matching Jammies for our holiday party. They were a huge hit! Cute pjs are my favorite things ever. Sleep is incredibly important so why not dress cute for it?




XOXO