Monday, December 7, 2015

Great Gift Ideas For Mom

Hello Loves,

Buying gifts is my favorite part of the holidays! I like getting ideas (or even shopping) on Black Friday and Cyber Monday! My mom is my favorite and most difficult person to shop for. She definitely deserves so much more than I can afford, so I try my best to get her something that I know she will love and use a lot.


daniel wellington watch







The Neighbors Have Better Stuff Doormat


Of course other activities that just include you two hanging out would make her day! Going to the museum or watching a play are always great ideas. I personally always get my mom clothes because I think she always needs clothes but she would prefer spending money on us instead of on her, so this is the perfect time to spoil her. 

What do you normally get your mom?
XOXO