Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New Year, New Planner

Hello Loves!!

As the new year rolls in, I was in the hunt for a planner. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE my Erin Condren planner from this past year. We went through a lot together and I cannot justify spending that much money for the upcoming year..... Broke college student life :(. Since that is the problem I have decided to go on the hunt a new planner!!


My sister wanted me to get a Kate Spade agenda. I love those agenda! They are so cute and fantastically useful because they can be refilled. The only problem is that I like carrying them in my purse and they can be a little clunky. Maybe another year I will get those. Other ones that I used to have are the Lilly Pulitzer. The problem I found with that one is that the small one that fits in my purse is just not big enough to write in. 

As I was perusing BuzzFeed (which I do way too much) I stumbled upon a company, MochiThings,  that focuses on planners. I fell in love with the simplicity of the planners and the conciseness of them. Even though they aren't tiny they are the perfect length and size to fit in my purse and also actually be able to use! 

Simple Journal Planner

My only problem was that there were so many different options to choose from that it made it even more difficult to choose from. I am so happy that I got to stumble upon this company. I am excited to test out this new planner. Hopefully, it will work out for me, if not I'm off to find new planner for 2017. Until then I impatiently wait for 2016 to come.

What planner are you using?
XOXO