Sunday, January 31, 2016

Book Club: January 2016

Hello Loves,

First month of the year!! I'm looking forward to it being an amazing year. I really wanted to keep reading and hopefully finishing my reading list for the 101 in 1001. I have less than 30 books left on my list so with a little extra push I will be able to finish it this year!! I'll need to do a little extra reading these months so I'll definitely have to schedule in more reading time.

The Custom of the Country by Edith Wharton
I really liked this book. It is a classic and for a very god reason. The story is really fun to read and I found myself becoming apart of the story. It is really great. I would recommend reading it to anyone that is interested!

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
This book reminded Amy Poehler's Yes Please that I read last month. It was really funny and a great, easy read. She makes the whole story very conversational, peppered with anecdotes. I wasn't entirely sure if I was going to like it, I was pleasantly surprised with the whole book. I guess she's not as overrated as I thought.

What are you reading?
XOXO