Friday, January 8, 2016

Can Knot Knit Enough

Hello Loves,

I love to knit!! It is a great old lady habit of mine. Apparently I'm not the only one that likes to knit! My sorority is making a knitting group. I so appreciate that I'm not alone in this. I recently finished a blanket. Then I knit and unknit a blanket and scarf about a million times (just call me Penelope). Since the scarf wasn't working out, I will be attempting a sweater next.



This is the blanket that I just finished. I turned out so cool! I'm very proud of it. It turned out so warm and soft. My grandma has a million different balls of yarn and all sorts of knitting supplies. So I used her supplies and a bunch of different colors to make the blanket. I lucked out and had enough to actually make a pattern. Later on I will definitely be knitting a mermaid tail!

What should I knit next?
XOXO