Wednesday, February 10, 2016

FunDay

Hello Loves,

This past weekend I participated in a large on campus service activity. It is called FunDay. Its a great day where special citizens come to our campus for a day full of fun, music, festivals, and dancing. We did Arts & Crafts, then we had lunch followed by a tour around the Fun Fest which lead to a drum circle. The drum circle was my buddy's favorite part until the karaoke. He LOVED the karaoke. He is a rapper so it was clearly his favorite time. Everyone loved it, he signed people's shirts and everything. My friend and I came to the conclusion that we should've just spent the whole time at the Karaoke.


Sadly, I didn't get many pictures during the day. It was really fun! I'm glad I was able to do that one last time before graduating. Remember that it is important to try to get in as much as possible in your short four years! So go to your own FunDay!

Have a FunDay
XOXO