Monday, February 8, 2016

Planning A Galentine's Days

Hello Loves!!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and if you're like me you don't have a "special someone" to celebrate with. But do not fear Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreations came up with an even better day: Galentine's Day. A day where you celebrate the important women in your life.



This year my sorority is hosting a Galentine's Day celebration on February 13th. I am so excited to go and enjoy my time with all my lovely sisters. They are definitely people I want to be celebrating this Valentine's day. But with all that celebrating we need to do some party planning. As you all know coming up with party planning ideas is my favorite. Here are some inspirations that we are using to have a great Galentine's Day!

Chocolate Heart Peanut Butter Cookies
These are super cute and a great way to celebrate any Galentine's Day Celebration.

Another really fun idea for food is a cupcake decorating station. You have a ton of cupcakes with many different toppings from frosting to sprinkles to mini chocolate chips and anything else in between. Last year my friends and I decided to make a pancake topping station. We had all sorts of delicious fruits to put on top as well as chocolate and whipped cream, of course!

Valentines Day Decor

No celebration would be complete without decorating the room as well! You obviously need a photobooth area for all your friends and this garland heart background would make the perfect photobooth background!

I am also a huge fan of this garland and its DIY which makes it even better!


What are you doing for Valentine's Day?
XOXO