Friday, March 18, 2016

Bake Days

Hello Loves!!

As you know by now, I've been doing the 101 in 1001 challenge. It has been a lot of fun! I get to do a bunch of things that I have always wanted to do now I get motivation to try harder on a deadline. I know I haven't gotten very far in this endeavor, but this is the final push! I will be done with this challenge in one year. I can't believe it has gone this fast!

One of the things I wanted to work on more is baking. I love baking, but I never had any motivation to bake. The thing that really motivated me to start baking is when my mom, my sisters, and I started watching The Great British Bake Off on Netflix.

We made a list of all the things we wanted to copy off the show, then we looked up all the recipes and got baking. I loved the show because all the recipes were traditional foods. We did not have to go out looking for crazy ingredients or a list of ingredients that's a million steps long.

What we made:
Monkey Bread


Chocolate Braid
Schichttorte
Puff Pastry


Pie Crust
Giant Chocolate Sugar Cookies
Chocolate Babka


Rogel
Croquembouche
Croissants
Pain au Chocolat
Eclairs


Pizza Dough (potato pizza)
Sugar-free Vanilla Cake

What do you like to bake?
XOXO