Monday, April 11, 2016

Dancing the Night Away

Hello Loves,

The last week has been a lot of fun! We had senior ball and then Formal. My Little was my date for the Senior Ball and one of my best friends was my date for Formal. It was such a fun time, but my feet still hurt. I danced for so many hours in the some really high heels. Sometimes I'm still in awe of how people can use heels all day, every day.

My fam and I took some really cute pictures at the photo booth. It was so fun! Sadly they didn't have the chocolate fountain that was promised, but they did have pizza. On the upside Senior ball had a S'mores bar which was my favorite place of the night. I'm usually pretty bad at eating at parties because I get too caught up with dancing and hanging out with my friends.

This is one of my best friends from high school that also happens to go to college with me!



My Little, my Little

Me and my Formal Date

Just another Fam Selfie

I hope you dance!
XOXO