Monday, April 4, 2016

Senior Shenanigans

Hellos Loves!

This past weekend was initiation for my sorority. Which means now my lovely gglittles are all officially sisters! It was a beautiful ceremony and I had a great time at my last initiation. This month is also the beginning of the end for us as seniors. We have already started a bunch of senior activities. We had Commencement Ball and Senior Walk coming up we have Senior day, Senior picnic, Senior Send off, and a Carnival. While I'm very excited for what's coming up, I'm also incredibly nervous for graduation.

Day one of initiation: my glittle and my two gglittles

Senior walk!! Home Stretch

Commencement Ball with my little <3 p="">
My babies <3 p="">
Hiding my twisted ankle in this fam picture!

Today is also my sister's 20th birthday! Happy Birthday!!!! She's not very excited to join the 20s club, but it will be great. She's in school now so I'm not going to be able to hang out with her, luckily for her we sent her a cake and I know she has great friends that want to celebrate with her.

Happy birthday!! I hope you get lots of cake!

What were you up to this weekend?
XOXO