Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Four Ways To Feel Like A New Woman

Hello Loves!

I read this article about confidence and how sometimes confidence wavers. It's hard to always feel confident and comfortable in your own skin. I know I don't always have the easiest time with that. I wish I spent more time being confident in myself and not doubting me. Sometimes I just need to give myself a little bit of a pep talk.

I find that some of the confidence wavering comes from falling into a rut. Things get a little monotonous and routine. Now I do love a good routine more than anything, but occasionally I need to shake things up. It is nice to mix things up.



one// Switch up your coffee order
I have my favorite coffee, my go to order, my thing. But sometimes I need a little pick me up. This small, little gesture to myself helps me get excited about my day. I normally make my own coffee at work so then I just pick a different blend or I put in a different flavored creamer. Its just a small little thing like changing your coffee that can really pick up my day.

two// Use a hair mask
I love playing with my hair! It is so fun for me to try a ton of different things in my hair. Hair masks are probably one of my favorite things. Doing the deep conditioning masks is literally so amazing. It always leaves my hair feeling so smooth and my scalp so healthy. I've even been able to make my own with different DIY recipes.

three// Get a massage
I like massages. I usually just get my sisters to give me massages. In college (like a month ago.....) we used to have massages available during finals season and it was ah-mazing (queue the Clique). I really liked the massages. Stress can manifest itself in a physical way. Massages can be a great way to relieve that physical pain.

four// Get new underwear
My mom always said that getting nice underwear is to make you feel good about yourself. I think that is actually so true. From getting a really good bra fitting to nice underwear it makes me feel great. Really good bra fittings can make all the difference! I always have the hardest time getting a bra I like. So I usually just get a bunch of the same ones that I know fit. My little sister just turned me on to getting a good fitting. It really makes all the difference.

What do you do to feel like a new woman?
XOXO