Monday, June 20, 2016

Nail Polish Summer Faves






Hi Loves,

If there is something you absolutely need to know about me is that I LOVE having my nails painted. I love doing my nails, keeping them done neatly and without any chips. Every week, I like to change my nail color. It makes me feel more complete and as if I actually have my life together. It has become a fun thing with my friends to see what color I'll paint my nails each week. My sisters and I are very similar in this way. Luckily, we all have more nail polishes that we could ever want (but we need them all) so I always have something to choose from.

With all the new summer colors, I thought I'd share some of my favorite ones. I've been having a lot of fun with these colors. Can't wait to keep using them this summer.


 Gray Skies
Smith & Cult nail polish in Subnormal, $18


















Strawberry Stand
Deborah Lippmann gel lab pro in Great Balls of Fire, $20






It's A Girl
Jin Soon nail polish tint in Blush, $18


Ocean Abyss
Sally Hansen miracle gel in Take the Plunge, $10















 




Garden Party
OPI in What's the Hatter with you? $ 10
















What are your favorite colors?
XOXO