Wednesday, June 29, 2016

West Virginia Bound

Hello Friends!!

On Tuesday I got assigned to go to West Virginia to help the residents that have been affected by the flooding. Since I will be largely without Internet capabilities or time, I will not be able to blog much. Since it was on such a short notice I was not able to set up any posts in my absence. I will try to post some things. I will definitely be posting on Instagram so follow me!! (as you read this I'll be landing in West Virginia)



People can help by donating to Red Cross Disaster Relief to support disasters big and small:
- Visit redcross.org
- Call 1-800-RED CROSS
- Text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation

Donations to Disaster Relief will be used to prepare for, respond to, and help people recover from disasters big and small!

Thank you!!
XOXO