Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Celebrating 4th of July

Hello Friends!

Dropping in from West Virginia! This is my first time celebrating the Fourth away from my family! It was definitely an interesting experience and I missed watching the fireworks on the golf course back at home. I think this has made me the most homesick.


It was an interesting day! They had a BBQ for us in the warehouse. They decorated the whole place. We had a photo booth, bowling alley, food, and music. The only thing we were missing was fireworks, but it turns out fireworks are legal here so people were shooting them off everywhere. Before the party we actually had a tornado warning so we were hanging out in a tornado shelter for over 45 minutes because a tornado hit just a couple of miles away from where we were staying.


What did you do?
XOXO