Monday, July 11, 2016

~Feeling 22~

Hello Friends!

Dropping in from West Virginia! Yesterday was my 22nd birthday! It's weird to be this old, although I am the youngest one here by a mile. I normally celebrate at home with my family especially since most of my friends are not around for my birthday. It was strange to not celebrate with family or friends. My mom and sister promised to make me a cake when I got home.


My team was wonderful enough to surprise me with a lunch! They ordered food and a cake. Its funny because we all work together in the same tiny office and somehow they managed to completely surprise me. I knew they were planning something for lunch but I didn't know much and I didn't really ask either. We call ourselves the Red Cross Family and it could not be more true <3 p="">
XOXO