Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Book Club: August 2016

Hello Fellow Clubbies!

So sorry it has been so long since I have done one of these! I have been so busy that I have left my reading by the wayside. I am completely disappointed by this. I really was planning on getting so much reading done this summer, but it has not happened. I need to organize myself better in order to get to my reading goals. Luckily, this month I was able to head to the beach and read a little.

Stealing Mona Lisa: A Mystery by Carson Morton
I love mystery books! It is a fun read and pretty easy to get through. It has mystery and excitement. It was a perfect beach book for the summer!


Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by Jack Throne
I read this book in one sitting...... Yes it was that good, yes I am obsessed with Harry Potter, yes I recommend it. I think everyone should read it. I think you should go pick it up now! It is a great book and being a script makes it an even faster read.

What are you reading?
XOXO