Monday, August 8, 2016

Olympic Games

Hello Loves,

I LOVE the Olympics!!! It is my favorite part of the summer. I look forward to all the Olympic games (yes both winter and summer). I know all the athletes and watch all the events. You could say that I have a small obsession. Sadly, I was unable to watch the Opening Ceremonies live since I was in the car.




I have to say that this was probably one of my least favorite ceremonies. I know that a lot of people really liked it, but I expected more. Luckily the events have not failed to impress so far. While I hope that the USA will win the medal count and blow away all the world records in the pool, I can't wait to see what these next few days have to offer.


I love every aspect of the games. Although I can do without the ridiculous amounts of commercial breaks. I do love the Olympic specific commercials. I like the hearing the stories of how the athletes got to where they got. I like comparing from one game to the present one. I like seeing the improvement. I like seeing records being broken, I like watching incredible things happen. And above all I love seeing the USA flag rising above all.

Do you watch the games?
XOXO