Friday, September 30, 2016

Book Club: September 2016

Hello Fellow Clubbies!

This has been a tough month in getting started. For some reason I had a real lack of motivation when it came to reading. I really had to force myself to read more. I think I need a really fun and silly book to read. If you all have any advice on what to read just let me know :)


The Feminine Mystique.jpg
The Feminine Mystique by Betty Friedan
This one took me quite some time to read. Luckily I had it with me while I was on deployment so I could read it on some of my down time. It is an interesting read and it is interesting how some of the things Betty talks about are still true and relevant now, so many years later. With all the issues we are facing these days, it is nice to see where we have come from and where we are going.

What are you reading?
XOXO