Monday, September 5, 2016

Morning Yoga

Hello All!

I've been trying to get my morning routine down. It was difficult to figure out how to feel good in the morning and how to wake up in the best way. I have been wanting to start exercising but I hate moving so I decided to start some yoga. I love doing yoga and it always helps me wake up and feel more at peace with my days.


So what I did was set my alarm 15 minutes earlier than I usually set it. I pretty consistently set it at the same time so 15 extra minutes didn't seem so bad. In a past post I talked about using online videos to do yoga. So I went back to that so I could get some yoga in. As I started looking through the website and finally after trying a couple yoga sessions I settled on one that I really like. Currently I am only doing about 15-20 minute sessions of yoga.


I am currently working on Hatha Yoga for the Heart Chakra. It is 20 minutes and it really helps me get going in the day. I like that it stretches my arms and chest area. The deep breathing really energizes me during the day. I feel refreshed and ready to take on my day. Something about doing yoga to wake up really gets the whole day going. Some days I feel like I should do yoga again in the evening just to relax from a long day!

Namaste
XOXO