Friday, October 7, 2016

Round Up

Hello Friends!

It has been a long and busy couple of weeks but I have seen some really fun stuff pop up around me so I am sharing.
Mini Diggers Treasure
For started I am so excited about this amusement park. It is super cool! You can pretend to drive construction vehicles. They look so fun, but also dangerous so it is great to have a place you can actually play with them. I really want to go!

[Image of probabilities of 34-kt winds]
If you have been watching the news at all you'll see is Hurricane Matthew. As you may have noticed it is the first time since 2007 that a category 5 forms in the Atlantic basin. Naturally work is in overdrive because of the hurricane. It has been a long week.


So obsessed with this little girl! She is so cute and I absolutely love her songs. I remember when she first came on America's Got Talent and just blew me away. I loved her song and she really is such a cutie.

(via)
I have a very extensive bucket list and I feel like I am constantly adding to it and not really doing stuff on it. While I want to take a more active approach and move forward on my bucket list I keep finding more things to add. These Bars are definitely going on my life. Luckily, many things on my bucket list occur in the same places. I'm going to have to do some extensive planning!

What things caught your eye?
XOXO