Friday, November 4, 2016

Round Up

Hello Friends!

With the craziness going on for the elections I feel like the news cycle, facebook posts, and world is just very negative lately. Its exhausting me to see all the negativity and everyone fighting over seemingly petty things. Luckily I was able to stumble upon some fun thing that are occuring in the world!


Novels Scratch Off Chart
As you all know I have a very long list of books I want to read. This is a cool way of keeping track of different novels that you've read. Basically you just scratch off the novels that you read as you go through your list.

World Race
My sister wants to do the World Race. It is basically 9 months to a year off after school where you travel and work in different countries. It is a year of service around the world. It seems like an amazing and intense opportunity.

Harry Potter Yoga
This week I saw this a bunch on my facebook and over the internet. It looks like an amazing class. I really want to take this class! If only I lived close enough to actually go to the class! It looks absolutely magical!

What's on your radar?
XOXO