Monday, November 14, 2016

Taking The Week Off

Hello Loves,

This past week I decided to take some time off. I took time off from work in order to get some other things done and just to relax. I really like my work and what I do on a daily basis, but I feel like I am already in a rut. I just started my adult life, I'm barely considered an adult yet I was already in a rut.

I usually have a pretty difficult time with coming out of my comfort zone and trying new things. So it has been particularly difficult these past couple of weeks. People always say "stay in tune with what you need" and it is so true. I needed to listen to myself, to my body to know that I needed a break.


For my week off (going on two weeks now). I ran errands. I caught up with friends. I cleaned my closet. You know that to-do list that just sort of sits there and you'll get around to it when you have time? Well that's what I worked on. The fun part about it was that I could take my time. I could stroll over and get a haircut then grab lunch and finally come back home to work on my closet/room.

I am not done with my super long list and it seems that I just keep adding things to it. But this break from my everyday life has come at a much needed time. I never realized what they meant by how easily you can fall in a rut, but here I am working to get out of it. I learned that I am not the only one that feels this way..... and we all just really need a major change.

Once I find out what that major change is I'll let you all know. In the meantime do you have any ideas of what I should do on my time off?

Have any ideas for me?
XOXO