Friday, December 9, 2016

Christmas Tree

Hello All,


 Well it is finally that time of year!!! It is the Holiday season. I can finally listen to Christmas music on repeat, drink hot chocolate, and decorate the entire house in Christmas decorations. I finally set up the tree and my sister helped me decorate it. We had such a fun time.


Sammy, also, helped me set up the tree and he also enjoys attacking it. He sneaks up behind the curtain and then attacks the branches. He then runs away! One day he will show the tree who's the boss. I already wrapped his Christmas present. 


Most of our ornaments are homemade. We make ornaments every year. Last year I made an M&M the year before I made Mike Wazowski. My sisters made Santa, a Christmas Light, and a snow globe. I think we are getting more creative as we get older..... or lazier hahaha.


Look we found a kitty ornament! Naturally it is front and center. Now the Tree is completely done and my dad put the angel on the top. We are ready for Christmas! We even have some presents under the tree.



Did you already set up your tree?
XOXO