Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Gifts For Her

Hello Friends,

Well it is the time of year again!! Its time for shopping and finding the right presents for all the people on your list! I love trying to get the right presents for everyone, seeing their faces light up, its really my favorite part about the Holiday Season. For starters I'm working on the Ladies gifts. I typically find these gift guides easier even though there are many different types of gifts for ladies. Think about what shes like: bossy girl, homebody, cat lady *me, yogi, etc and try to match to her interests.


I tried to pick a good variety of things for all the different ladies in our lives. Remember think about her when shopping. Even if she's the girl that has everything you can't go wrong with fuzzy socks.


What's on your wish list?
XOXO