Sunday, December 25, 2016

Happy Christmas

Hello Loves,

Happy Christmas!


Santa came and was very generous with my family this year. After a wonderful Noche Buena dinner and midnight mass we went to sleep ready for Christmas. Early in the morning, I woke up to two kitties in my bed then off to presents. 


I made some hot chocolate and off to the present opening we went.  My sister passed out the presents as per tradition and before we knew it there was wrapping paper everywhere. We tried to put them all in a pile but the cats had other ideas.


 The cats loved opening presents more than anything else! Ollie particularly loved the paper. My dad ended up balling up the paper and throwing it around for Ollie to play. Naturally they got presents as well then proceeded to sleep the rest of the day. Lasers are exhausting.


After presents were over and the Christmas picture was taken, we started a new tradition of Christmas brunch! This one will have to stick it was absolutely amazing!

Merry Christmas
XOXO